Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Day 18 to a 6 pack.

Weigh in: 248 lbs

Dropped another 2 lbs.

At last, we're gaining traction again.

This was what I weighed at Day 14, so I'm repairing the damage.

Last night was hard though, daughter made some delicious pancakes.

I was contemplating deleting this blog. 

I made up a million excuses to burn away the fat with some dead lifts.

But as you might know by now, even the heaviest of dead lifts cannot out train your mouth.

Caloric density of foods is so high, out training them is like paying off your credit card with a pay check.

The double digit interest rates are stacked against the flat rate revenue.

So Yea, the pancakes? I didn't try them out. Another time.

I also found another fat burning tactic last evening which I have never ever read about before.

If it continues to work for the next couple of days, I might share it with yous.

No gym for now. 

Let's see if we can reach a 6 pack by skipping a few gym sessions.

"After crosses and losses men grow humbler and wise" Poor Richard's Almanack


No comments:

Post a Comment